Monday, November 4, 2013

Lots of Air

Boy has Amelia's tummy been full of air.  Today, the docs put a cath in her stoma (I think, I was not here) and bled off some air and some poop.  Apparently she has been stopped up for a few days or so.  When I made it back in from work, she was sleeping soundly and did not wake up when the nurse took her temp.  This is unusual because the thermometer they use under her arm makes her very upset.

We had some blood sent off for testing today.  However, one of the cardio docs just came back on assignment and he still believes the blood count problem is simply continued fall out from all she has been through and her meds over the last two weeks.  Hopefully he is right.

Tonight, a pray for me is some sleep. Amelia was up a lot last night and I am very tired.  Pray for continued recovery for Amelia and the blood work comes back with nothing significant.

Blessings

The Moody's

1 comment:

  1. I shed a tear and felt your weariness. The Lord strengthen you to lead your family. I know He is carrying you through this. Grace and peace for this journey. And happy birthday -- your family is so glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete