Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Recovering Well

Amelia had a good night.  She was up a few times with a little pain, but our nurse did a GREAT job comforting her.  The doctors have allowed to her eat this morning and she downed two pedialyte bottles.  She also had some mommy milk for lunch.  She is moving around and looking at us too.  She had two more tubes removed this morning, so we are progressing nicely.  She is still sleeping a lot, but we are excited about how she is moving along.  We are hoping to have a chance to hold her again before we go to bed this evening.  Keep praying that she continues to improve and continues to respond well.  Also, due to her new circulation pattern, we have been warned that Amelia will have headaches for a month or two, so pray for her and us that this time is limited.

Amelia, Kim and Brian

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you posted about this blog on Facebook! I didn't know you had it and now I can read more about how Amelia is doing. We are praying for her!

    ReplyDelete